This tipple is reminiscent of an English summer garden, and its Arabella gin has been developed in collab with Michael Caines MBE
Salcombe Gin Arabella 35ml
Frobishers apple juice 35ml
Luxardo Maraschino Liqueur 12.5ml
Willy’s Apple Cider Vinegar 10ml
Dr Adam Elmegirab’s Teapot Bitters 3 dashes
Michael Caines Blanc de Blancs Champagne to top up
Green apple fan
- Peel the cucumber to create ribbons, adding two ribbons to the inside of a large wine glass.
- Quarter fill the glass with ice to pin the cucumber ribbons to the inside of the glass.
- Fill a Boston shaker with ice, add the Arabella gin, apple juice, maraschino liqueur, apple cider vinegar and bitters and shake vigorously for 10 seconds.
- Long pour the mixture through a strainer until the glass is ¾ full.
- Top up with Michael Caines Blanc de Blancs Champagne.
- Garnish with 3 sprigs of lemon thyme, a green apple fan and a pansy flower.