This fragrant fancy is a Salcombe Gin original made with a Double Strawberry & Pink Peppercorn Gin distilled especially for this cocktail, just in time for a spot of tennis.
Salcombe Double Strawberry & Pink Peppercorn Gin 50ml
Lemon juice 10ml
Fresh strawberries 3
Basil leaves 2
Heron Valley Wild Nettle Fizz
- Add the gin, lemon juice, basil leaves and 2 strawberries to a Boston shaker glass.
- Add ice and shake vigorously. Fill an old fashioned tumbler with ice.
- Double strain the mixture into the glass over the ice and use a bar spoon to force the rest of the mixture through.
- Top the glass up with Heron Valley Wild Nettle Fizz.
- Add a sliced whole strawberry to the glass and decorate the top with micro basil leaves.