Salcombe Gin’s seasonal twist on the classic negroni features a blissful blend of cask-aged gin, vermouth and blood orange juice
Cask-aged gin 25ml
Bramley & Gage Sweet Vermouth 25ml
Rosehip cup 25ml
Blood orange juice 10ml
Blood orange peel
- In a mixing glass, combine the cask-aged gin, vermouth, rosehip cup and blood orange juice.
- Add plenty of ice and and stir for 30 seconds.
- Fill a tumbler with ice.
- Double strain the mixture into the tumbler.
- Twist a slice of blood orange peel over the glass to release the oils.
- Rub the rim of the glass with the peel, twist and use as a garnish.