Check out this new refreshing cocktail from Salcombe Gin. Made with gin, dry vermouth and raspberry liqueur, the Amour de framboise is a zesty, foamy treat – perfect for treating your loved one during the month of love
Salcombe Gin ‘Start Point’ 50ml
Noilly Prat (Dry Vermouth) 15ml
Creme de Framboise (Raspberry liqueur) 5ml
Vanilla Syrup 5ml
Lime half, juice
Miraculous Foaming Better Bitters ½ pipette
Fresh raspberries 4
- Chill a martini glass with ice.
- Muddle the raspberries with the vanilla syrup and raspberry liqueur in a Boston shaker, then add the lime juce, vermouth and gin. Shake well.
- Open the shaker and then rinse the glass half of the shaker.
- Double strain the mixture in the can into the glass.
- Add the foaming bitters and, using a small handheld milk foamer, create a good dense foam.
- Pour into a martini glass.
- Decorate with edible flowers and serve your amour de framboise to your loved one.