Featuring espresso, chocolate liqueur and coffee gin, this exceptionally smooth cocktail from Salcombe Gin is an espresso martini game-changer
Salcombe Gin ’30 bean’ coffee gin 40ml
Espresso 50ml, chilled
Dark chocolate liqueur 25ml
Vanilla syrup 20ml
Foaming bitters 2 drops
Chocolate dusting powder
Coffee beans 3
- Chill a martini glass with ice.
- In a Boston shaker, combine the gin, espresso, liqueur, vanilla syrup, foaming bitters and ice.
- Shake vigorously for 30 seconds or until the shaker is frosted.
- Discard the ice from the martini glass and double strain the mixture into the glass.
- Decorate with chocolate powder and garnish with the coffee beans.