Warm up wintry nights with this fiery cocktail from Salcombe Gin made with ginger beer and cranberries
Salcombe Gin Start Point 50ml
Lime juice 5ml, freshly squeezed
Cranberries 10, fresh or frozen
Ginger 3 fresh slices
Luscombe Cranberry Crush 75ml
Luscombe Passionate Ginger Beer 100ml
Mint a sprig
- Add the Salcombe Gin, lime juice, 5 cranberries, 2 slices of fresh ginger and ice to a Boston shaker. Shake vigorously.
- Fill a large highball glass with ice.
- Double strain the mixture into the glass over the ice.
- Add the Cranberry Crush and Ginger Beer and stir.
- Garnish with the remaining cranberries, mint and a slice of ginger.